Friday, June 26, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Its #MoveUpMonday! Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of June 29th 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California. This week we have also include homes in Santa Paula, Ojai and Camarillo, Enjoy!
1. 362 Bent Twig Avenue, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Great family home in the sought-after Woodside neighborhood located in the heart of Mission Oaks. Property boasts 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths with almost 2300 square feet of living space on an approximate 7,000 square foot lot. As you approach the home you will notice the true pride of ownership and curb appeal with features that include attractive 3 car garage, front landscaping, nicely painted trims all accentuated by the newer double paned windows.
2. 52S Saticoy Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Main house offers 4 bedrooms/3 baths and 2,564 square ft of living space. As you enter you will be delighted at the easy flow from room to room. GORGEOUS wide plank wood-like flooring ...
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard California, as of June 26th, 2020.
1. 801 Festivo Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Beautifully remodeled and distinctive one of kind home located in North Oxnard. The décor resembles and feels like an Old-World Hacienda with focused attention to detail throughout. This unique offering includes custom paint treatments that offer warm multicolor tones to vibrant finishes, recently sealed stone tile floors and counters, rich deep-toned wood finishes, custom inlaid tiles, faux exposed brick, custom wood shutters, and much more.
2. 578 Donizetti Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- Come see this upgraded clean 3 bed 2.5 bath home in a tremendous Ventura location. The floor plan is open and bright with the kitchen open to the family/living room. All bedrooms are on the second floor and boast closet systems including the master walk in closet. In addition upstairs, th ...
Friday, June 19, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Its #MoveUpMonday! Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of June 22nd 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California.
1. 3972 Dean Drive, Ventura, CA, 93003- 4 bedrooms + dedicated office and 3 full bathrooms 2 bedrooms are masters each with private bathrooms. Upstairs master bedroom has balcony over looking Arundell Barranca and property pond (about 800 gallons) & 3-tier waterfall feature. Large well-cared for lot with several fruit trees. Large above ground, spa included in the sale without warranty. Pergola with corrugated tin roof for shade in back yard.
2. 1715 Urbana Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Function meets Elegance in all of the 3100+ square feet of this bright and spacious 6 Bed /3 Bath house (with 2 Bed Rooms and a full bath on the first floor) in North Oxnard, close to 101 and St. John's Hospital. Located in a neighborhood that has continually upscaled itself, with all your essential needs a ...
Friday, June 19, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard California, as of June 19, 2020.
1. 3001 Ketch Place, Oxnard, CA, 93035- This great 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage home is located in Smugglers Cove in Oxnard and is in walking distance to Christa McAuliffe Elementary and beautiful Via Marina Park. This lovely home has features an updated kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting and tile backsplash. This home also has dual pane vinyl windows and sliders throughout, brick fireplace in cozy family room, wood parquet flooring/carpet and a beautifully upgraded master suite bath with double vanity.
2. 939 Calgary Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Located on a quiet street across from a greenbelt within the sought-after Citrus Glen School District, is this newly updated 4+2 single level home. Countless updates include new paint inside & out, premium plank flooring a ...
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Ventura, CA - If you've tried to sell your home yourself, you know that the minute you put the "For Sale by Owner" sign up, the phone will start to ring off the hook. Unfortunately, most calls aren't from prospective buyers, but rather from every real estate agent in town who will start to hound you for your listing.
Like other "For Sale by Owners", you'll be subjected to a hundred sales pitches from agents who will tell you how great they are and how you can't possibly sell your home by yourself. After all, without the proper information, selling a home isn't easy. Perhaps you've had your home on the market for several months with no offers from qualified buyers. This can be a very frustrating time, and many homeowners have given up their dreams of selling their homes themselves.
Don't give up until you've read a new report entitled "Sell Your Own Home" which has been prepared especially for homesellers like you. You'll find that selling your home by yourself is entirely possible o ...