Monday, August 10, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Its #MoveUpMonday! Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of August 10th 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California. Move on up to these amazing homes for as little as $200* a day! This week we have also include homes in Santa Paula, Ojai and Camarillo, have a great week!
- 1117 Golden West Avenue, Ojai, CA, 93023- Opportunity to own a home that has never been on the market by the premier finish craftsman of the Ojai Valley. Topa Topa Mountain view, Open floor plan, Living Room includes fireplace, skylights in the vaulted ceiling, raised book shelf with antique library ladder, French doors leading to the rear yard, Kitchen with custom copper farm sink, drawer refrigerator, prep sink, open eating bar, coffered ceiling, breakfast nook and dining room with bay wind and window seat. master bedroom includes in suite bath with step down shower, 3rd. bedroom is used as an office, custom lighting through out, approx. 400 sq. ft. enclosed patio, newer 30 yr. Presidential roof, hot tub, outside shower, RV parking with hook ups also a car port both with 12 ft. easy operating privacy gates. Easy access to downtown Ojai and trails.
2. 205 Channel Heights Court, Ventura, CA, 93003- This lovely contemporary home with extra high ceilings sits on over 10,000 square foot corner lot, with beautifully landscaped yard, sport court basketball hoop, oversized natural gas BBQ, in ground Spa with new heater/pump, Smart Controller for sprinkler system front and back. Open concept floor plan is light and bright, new flooring and fresh paint. Kitchen remodeled also brand new highly efficient AC with smart Nest controller. Water softener and RO at sink and for fridge ice/water.
3. 374S Catalina Street, Ventura, CA, 93001- Beautiful 1928 Spanish style home in Midtown Ventura. Walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shopping. Beautifully remodeled home with lovely custom front door, refinished original hardwood floors, dual pane windows and french doors to the outside wood deck. The kitchen features granite counter tops, custom cabinets, stainless appliances and a stackable washer and dryer. There is a charming little breakfast nook with lots of windows and light. The bathroom has custom tile work. The back yard features a beautiful lush covered patio and a small storage unit.
4. 2499 Brookhill Drive, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Welcome home to 2499 Brookhill Drive in Camarillo Heights! Relax and enjoy your beautiful new home the minute you walk in the front door. Situated up on a slight hill on a 12,584 sq ft lot you can catch a glimpse of the islands on a clear day. This spacious 6 bedroom, 3 bath home has just the right floor plan to create a loving family home with close to 3,000 sq ft of living space. Like to cook? The Viking 6 burner stove and built-in refrigerator is a real chef's treat. With 2 living spaces there is plenty of room for school, work or play for the entire family. Enjoy hours of entertainment in the private backyard and perhaps have a BBQ under the canopy gazebo just for fun. This lovely home features a downstairs master, sitting area (could be 6th bedroom) with easy access to the backyard. With a south-facing entrance, step out onto the back porch for a peek at the North Star! Honey, stop the car this is the one!
5. 813 Quail Street, Ojai, CA, 93023- Wow, move right in and enjoy space and comfort, at this time when 'home' means more than ever! This open floor plan home sits on a 1/2 acre lot on a quiet street. The current owner has done extensive improvements , both to the bones and for an updated and fresh look including new travertine stone in kitchen, natural cork floor in common areas, and solar. Swim in the refreshing pool, and enjoy your meals in the shade of the covered patio. In a neighborhood of custom built homes at the end of a cul-de-sac, it has a large master suite with walk-in closet, barrier-free shower, fireplace, large kitchen, fenced yard with several orange trees, fig, lemon, plum and pear trees, and more!
6. 221 Camino La Madera , Camarillo, CA, 93010- Welcome to 221 Camino La Madera a Cam Heights, single level pool home, RV parking, owned solar and a large yard. The front porch invites you to relax and enjoy! You will feel at home the minute you walk through the double doors to see the living room with high ceiling, wood floors and a cozy fireplace. Enjoy hours of entertainment in the Theater room and large family room/office with loft area. The dining area is open and welcoming and you will enjoy the view from the kitchen window of the raised garden beds. 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Exit through the french doors to fabulous outdoor living space. Enjoy the Pool, Spa, Fire Pit, Basketball court and RV parking. The lot is 13,643 sq ft. Entertainers delight and room to play!
7. 4129 Sunset Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Updated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Beach Cottage, Located 1 Block form the Sand at Hollywood Beach. Great Opportunity to Own Your Own Beach House for Under 1 Mil. Light, Bright and Updated Throughout. The First Floor Boasts a Spacious Living Room, a Dining Room, One Large Bedroom, a Full Bath and the Gourmet Kitchen, Featuring Newer Stainless Steel Appliances, Beautiful Upgraded Countertops & Cabinets. The Second Floor Opens to a Massive Great Room, Highlighted with Beamed Wood Ceilings, 2 Additional Bedrooms and a Full Bath. Interior Highlights Include, Recessed Lighting, Newer Wood Laminate Flooring, Upgraded Bathrooms, Dual Pane Vinyl Windows, and Has Been Recently Repainted. The Exterior of the House, Features Smooth Plaster, a Larger Two Car Garage, a Separate Laundry Room and a Private Rear Yard. Close to Shopping and Dining, and The Channel Island Harbor.
8. 3064 Canopy Drive, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Beautiful Village at the Park home with desirable location! Backs up to open space and NO neighbors behind you! 5 bedrooms plus a large loft & 3 full baths. Bright &Open floor plan, 3,175 sq. ft. of living space. Great curb appeal, stacked stone details, inviting front porch, great landscaping & palm trees. 2 bedrooms conveniently located on the main level with a full bath, perfect for guests. Gourmet kitchen w/granite counter tops, large island, and walk-in pantry. Open to spacious family room with fireplace overlooking the backyard. Large master suite w/ mountain & field views, walk-in closet, double vanity, soaking tub & separate shower. Bright and open upstairs loft area perfect for additional kids space. 2 additional bedrooms upstairs both with balcony. Beautiful front living room and separate formal dining room. Private backyard is nicely balanced with stamped concrete patio and grass for the kids and/or pets. Newer flooring downstairs and bathrooms featuring beautiful hardwood floors in living areas, newer exterior paint, garage door + more. Amazing location in one of Camarillo's most sought-after family friendly communities with 2 resort-like pools, parks, biking trails, clubhouse all in walking distance plus low HOA dues!
9. 254 Eugenia Drive, Ventura, CA, 93003- Better hurry for a chance to make this charming property your new home! Excellent location on a tree lined street and move in ready! All the charm of the era plus a large family room with a fireplace, vaulted ceilings and open to the kitchen. Living room with a fireplace plus original built in bookcases. Formal dining room with wainscoting. Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings. Laundry room off the kitchen. Charming details like crown molding, Spanish tile in the kitchen and a lovely private backyard.
10. 161 Sawtelle Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Located at the end of Silverstrand Beach is an inviting beach house that's a haven of tranquility & privacy. A welcoming outside entertaining area leads you through the front gate into a courtyard that surrounds the home providing additional space for outside living. The first level provides 2 bdrms w/connecting doors in a Jack-n-Jill style. A simple neutral full bath, with tub/shower, completes the first level. On the second level, is a sanctuary rich in comforts with dark wood-like floors that flow through a dining, living & sitting area where lovely French doors open to a viewing deck for enjoying the ocean air & warm sun. A focal point of this level is the gorgeous stone fireplace & several large windows that command majestic ocean views. Enjoy cooking in the lavish galley style kitchen with high-end appliances, pantry, beautiful subway tile back splash & cabinets with marble countertops. Also, on this level is a spacious owner's suite with a large walk-in closet & sliding door to access the viewing deck. A simple yet elegant en-suite bath with dual sinks, tub/shower, yield that spa-like feeling.This open floor plan home has a light, airy feeling & is complete with AC, a 2 car garage that houses laundry area and ample storage!
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.