Friday, October 23, 2020 / by Emily Rodriguez
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard California as of October 23, 2020. Own one of these homes for as little as $2,332 a month*!
1. 4840 Webster Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Marvel at the mature landscaping as you pull into the two-car garage of this large Oxnard home! Located in quiet, safe neighborhood sits this amazing 5-bedroom/2-bathroom home that screams potential! The private backyard is perfect for family gatherings, evening barbecues, or outdoor fall crafting. Do not miss your chance to make this Oxnard house, YOUR home!
2.2020 Peoria Place, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Largest square foot home in the neighborhood. The floor plan has been altered to maximize living spaces and usability for your largest family. All permitted 4bedroom and 3 full bathrooms, single story home. Livingroom, Separate Familyroom and a Permitted addition with full bathroom that can be used as separate guest quarters, multi-family or use your imagination. Newer kitchen with oak cabinets, granite counters and tile floors, Newer paint, Newer carpet. Newer dual paint windows and slider. Low maintenance front and back yard. Refreshing pool can be used year round. 2 car garage. Located on the inner-corner of the street and plenty of street parking. Close to Schools, High school, Oxnard College, quick drive to Channel Islands University, Port Hueneme Base, Point Mugu Naval Base and local beaches.
3. 8524 Hollister Street, Ventura, CA, 93004-2138- Are you looking for the perfect home to set your roots down in? You found it! Wonderful 4 bedroom 2 bath home, with a bonus/flex space (dining? office? homeschool? media?) in the Concord North tract. You'll be impressed with the nearly new Luxury Vinyl Plank floors and newer kitchen appliances. The kitchen has ample counter space with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a large pantry with barn door access. Dual pane windows and a highly upgraded slider keep the home cool and quiet. Let's not forget the fenced pool in the back yard. Those hot summer days make a home like this one of the best in the neighborhood. The location provides easy access to freeways, shopping, Kimball Park and a host of other amenities. Call to schedule a showing today.
4. 515 Nile River Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036-5352- Welcome to River Park, one of the most sought after communities in Oxnard. This 4 Bedroom 3 Bath fully detached home is a highly desired floorpan because it has a 1 Bed/Full Bath downstairs. The kitchen is large, featuring granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Located off the kitchen is your formal dining area and family room which connects to your attached 2 car garage. Backyard features new sod and is perfect for the summer BBQ's. On the other side of the home is a long stretch of soil with several varieties of vegetables, definitely a go to spot for that green thumb personality. This home reflects pride of ownership and is priced to sell. Located within walking distance to parks, walking trails, retail stores, restaurants and minutes from freeway access. Come see why so many people want to live in this community.
5. 2634South M Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Completely remodeled home near beaches and marina. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. 2 car garage, access in back for a small r.v. A must see!
6.423 Deodar Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Charming North Oxnard single family home near the historical Henry T Oxnard available for sale. This cute home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, over 2,300 SF of living space, living room, family room/den, dinning room and a possible in-laws quarter. This home is a must see! Hurry before it's gone!
7. 815 Noontide Way, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Beautiful Pacific Breeze home in a gate community minutes from the Ocean. The owners have put in new flooring and have done some lovely remodeling and painting. This home has large living room with a fireplace and built in shelving. The kitchen is open with an island and has a new sink. The backyard has fruit trees and lovely patio furnishings. The master is spacious and has a huge closet and master bathroom. There is a loft that can be a home office or 4th bedroom. Plenty of space to spread out in this home. VA/FHA Offers Welcome. Call today to view.
8. 374 Chapel Drive, Ventura, CA, 93003- What a beauty! This light bright home is ready for you. Located next to a school the property is private on the far school yard side, & is the ONLY house structure on the street! Seller has spent $thousands$ on a new kitchen, floors, marble, baths, shower/tubs, and paint. The property's open space and high ceilings add to its airy feel. Not to mention the MASSIVE backyard with gorgeous palms and included SPA! This custom built single wall attached cream puff is 1 one of only 2 units, gets all the coveted south facing light, and has no HOA. Hurry... this Midtown location will sell fast!
9. 9184 Neath Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- East Ventura Oakmont Tract 4 bed 2 bath 1900 sq. ft. that includes front entry permitted addition. Dual paned windows and sliders, newer range oven and dishwasher, forced air system including ducting. Tile, laminate, vinyl, and wood flooring, trees recently removed, needs front and rear yard landscaping. Master shower redo should be complete by end of the week. Junipero Serra Park down the street.
10. 2990 Windward Way, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Turn 2020 into a WIN on Windward Way in quiet Mandalay Bay Village - biking distance from the coast & harbor where fresh ocean breezes keep the AQI low & your contentment level high. This private, bright freshly painted 3+2 one level home boasts pitched ceilings in the open living-dining floor plan & includes a separate breakfast room which could be re-purposed as a home office if the 3 spacious bedrms are all needed for family &/or guests. The en suite main bedrm opens onto a private patio while the 2 other bedrooms share a full bath. You'll be tempted to BBQ every evening on the deck in the private backyard while kids/pets can play on grass. On days you can't squeeze in a ride to the beach or paddle on the harbor, get your aquatic fix in the refreshing community pool. Park 2 cars, beach cruisers & surfboards in the attached garage & enjoy dining, shopping & boating activities in the Channel Islands Harbor. 2020's your year to start living the active, healthy coastal lifestyle!
See a home that sticks out to you? Give us a call to schedule a private showing or for more details about any of these homes! 805-765-1605. To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.