Friday, December 18, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura, Oxnard and Camarillo. for as little as $2,064 a month*! This list of homes is current as of December 18, 2020. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 377 Rowland Avenue, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Welcome to this lovely house, located in the heart of Camarillo, California! A charming single-story with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with an attached 2 car garage (potential for RV parking) has attractive curb appeal and mature landscaping. The entry to the home opens to a large living room with a cozy brick fireplace. The kitchen has recessed lighting, new appliances, and opens to a sizable and comfortable dining area. Master bedroom/bath has two large-mirrored closets, newer sliding leading to the backyard. The 3 additional bedrooms are spacious in size. Additional amenities include updated bathrooms, solar tube lighting, updated sliding glass doors, ceiling fans throughout the house, recessed lighting, new carpet and paint. The private backyard has new sod and fruit trees, and an abundance of space for entertaining. The property is conveniently located close to shopping centers, schools, parks, and easy access to the 101 freeway. This wonderful home ready for a new owner!
2. 419 Garonne Street, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Warm and cozy 2,076 sq-ft Riverpark corner home for sale with 3 bedrooms (2 large main bedrooms), 4 bathrooms, bonus room and 3 car garage. Front entry leads to the formal living and dining room featuring a fireplace, wood flooring and several windows providing ample natural light. Kitchen includes newer quartz counters, mosaic tile backsplash, newer stainless steel appliances, under-mounted sink and faucet. Family room with media alcove leads out to the sizable, easy maintenance backyard with block walls. Second floor landing leads to the bedrooms featuring two large main bedrooms, both with bathroom en-suite and walk-in closets. Additional features include central heating and air conditioning, two-tone paint, recessed lighting, faux wood blinds and newer carpet. East Park is steps away with a massive greenbelt area, playground, restrooms, basketball and tennis courts, barbecue and picnic areas. Walking distance to 6 other parks and The Collection featuring a wide range of shopping (Gap, REI, Target, Whole Foods), dining (Cheesecake Factory, Five Guys, Larsen's Grill, Lazy Dog, Yard House) and entertainment (Century Theaters, Levity Live Comedy Club).
3. 1434South F Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Excellent opportunity! Single story home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1758 Sq.Ft. of living space on 7500 Sq.Ft. lot. This property is full of potential with some TLC! Huge great room with fireplace & custom built-ins. Indoor laundry. Large private backyard with avocado and fruit trees. 2 car detached garage. Conveniently located close to Durley Park, schools, restaurants and shopping. Hurry, this one won't last long!
4. 5000 San Juan Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Come see this beautiful home. 1 story home with 3 bedroom and 2 full bath. Upgraded kitchen with tile flooring. The big backyard and huge patio are great for your entertainment delight. Close to school and Naval Base. Won't last!!!
5.1637 Ofelia Way, Oxnard, CA, 93030- ** Sneak Peak** Affordable home in Coastal Oxnard! The original owners have taken great care of this home. This home features high ceiling and large family room with a fireplace. The kitchen is open with a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. The backyard is private and perfect for entertaining. The garage has lots of storage. The master is spacious and has an on suite bathroom. The laundry room is upstairs. This is a great home at an affordable price close to shopping, schools, freeway and 10 minutes to the beach! VA and FHA offers welcome! Call to today to see!
6.703 Corte Valdez , Oxnard, CA, 93030- ** Welcome to Seabreeze South in North Oxnard** Fantastic opportunity to own this 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths located within a gated Community. Designer's style granite counter tops in kitchen and baths. 703 Corte Valdez is conveniently located just minutes to the 101 Freeway and close to shopping centers. This unit sits on a corner lot with only one neighbor on one side. Generous size Master Bedroom offers a walk-in closet. The Seabreeze Community offers a common recreational area with 1/2 Basket Ball court, kid's playground and BBQ grill. Your new home will have new carpeting prior to close of escrow. The possibilities are endless! Call today to schedule a private showing...
7. 536 Palm Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Zoned R2 for room to grow, this recently remodeled single story home located in Historical Oxnard is sure to captivate your eyes & heart upon entering. Newly installed grey vinyl flooring will lead you throughout this 3 bed 2 bath charmer where a beautiful remodeled galley kitchen with rich espresso cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counters offer all the family chef needs. After dinner, relax & enjoy family time in front of the warm wood burning fireplace. Three spacious bedrooms offer ample space for dreaming and the two full bathrooms have been completely updated. Want a garden or an orchard to grow your own organic food? This little beauty provides just that. The front and side yard are landscaped with water wise fruit trees, California natives, woodland medicinals & a host of other flowering, drought tolerant plants. Enjoy the large backyard (backed by a new bamboo fence) is complete with a lawn, a young orchard (under planted in a soil building, beneficial insect attracting seed mix) and still with plenty of room to grow a vegetable garden alongside where juicy tomatoes await picking. This yard is definitely a plant enthusiasts' paradise and your own personal farmers market! Come grow with this delightful home!
8. 301 Baker Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Who needs a fourth bedroom? Here's a rare opportunity to get that much needed fourth bedroom in this price range. Newer floors and cabinets. Remodeled kitchen. Close to schools, shopping, parks and easy freeway access. All this home needs is your style and finishing touches.
9. 2020 Peoria Place, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Largest square foot home in the neighborhood. The floor plan has been altered to maximize living spaces and usability for your largest family(s). All permitted 4bedroom and 3 full bathrooms, single story home. Large Livingroom, Separate Familyroom and an oversized Permitted addition with full bathroom that can be used as separate guest quarters or use your imagination. Newer kitchen with oak cabinets, granite counters and tile floors, Newer paint, Newer carpet. Newer dual paint windows and slider. Low maintenance front and back yard. Refreshing pool can be used year round. 2 car garage. Located on the inner-corner of the street and plenty of street parking. Close to Schools, High school, Oxnard College, quick drive to Channel Islands University, Port Hueneme Base, Point Mugu Naval Base and local beaches.
10. 505 Calle Capistrano , Oxnard, CA, 93030- This beautiful and bright property offers an open floor plan. Featuring wood-like floors, crown molding throughout, dramatic cathedral ceilings, separate his and hers walk-in closets in master bedroom, large gourmet kitchen with center island and newer appliances, newer HVAC system, and much more. Quaint yet lovely backyard is perfect for enjoying the outdoors with minimal maintenance. A well manicured, gated community in a great central location in North Oxnard. Easily accessible to freeway access, premium shopping, minutes to the beach and much more. Please do not disturb occupant. More photos to follow.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.