Friday, July 30, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Oxnard for as little as $2,592 a month*! This list of homes is current as of July 30, 2021. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 4610 Justin Way, Oxnard, CA, 93033 - Check out this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 full bathroom, one story home. The stunning remodeled modern bathrooms with extra room space is a plus. In addition, the formal family room can be converted to an extra huge bedroom and the additional living room is ample enough for entertainment or for guest to enjoy some tea or coffee. Located within minutes of Highway 1 and the local beaches and within walking distance of local schools and stores. Will not last.
2. 540 Paseo Margarita , Oxnard, CA, 93030 - Welcome to 540 Paseo Margarita Oxnard, CA 93036 located in a highly desirable neighborhood of North Oxnard. This East Village home is beyond turn key! Pride of ownership at it's best! First time to be on the market since it was built. This gorgeous home features 3 generous size bedrooms & 2.5 Bathrooms. Beautiful hard wood floors throughout the whole home, the home has crown molding through out. Beautiful white Cabinetry throughout the kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances with WiFi Capabilities. 2 Car Tandem Garage. The backyard is a beautiful place for entertaining or simply hanging out after a long day of work. The backyard and side walkways have be upgraded with stamp concrete to complement the freshly painted exterior of this home. There is so many great words to Describe this home. I'll leave it for you to see with your own eyes. This fantastic home has LOW HOA. SOLAR & is an ENERGY EFFICIENT HOME. This will not last long on the market! Schedule a showing TODAY, you won't regret it!
3. 1014 Ambrosia Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030 - Look no further, you have arrived! This enchanting, detached 3 level storybook home at Meadowcrest Villas is located on a corner lot of a quiet tree-lined street, in a highly desired neighborhood of Oxnard. Meticulously upgraded, boasting four generously sized bedrooms, attached 2-car garage and a private back yard. From the moment you step in, you'll be bathed in natural light from the multitude of windows, fresh open floor plan and timeless wood laminate flooring, throughout. Enter the beautifully upgraded kitchen with granite countertop and stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and endless cabinetry. Enjoy a wide-open staircase to the 2nd floor leading to two bedrooms with intricate wood paneling , windows throughout and laundry closet. Fall in love with the spacious master suite featuring a luxurious bathroom with dual vanity sinks, shower and an inviting oval soaking tub. Moving right along to level 3 are 2 bedrooms with a beautiful shared bathroom. More of that amazing natural light and windows throughout. The mini-master suite, with its own bathroom and walk-in closet. Low HOA and No Mello Roos. Close to schools and shopping and minutes away from the beach. harbors, shopping, transportation & MUCH more!
4. 1120 Magnolia Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93030 - Single Story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath single family home is in the desirable Kensington neighborhood. Built in 1980 with 1409 SF of living space and 2 car garage sits on a 6015 SF lot. This clean, well maintained home is move-in ready and is just looking for its new family to build loving memories with. Newly painted exterior brings you to a double door foyer. Open living area includes formal living room with fireplace, dining room, and family room. Attached with direct access to the 2-car garage with laundry hook-ups. Both bathrooms have been updated. Sliding doors from dining room to your backyard with concrete patio area. 2 refrigerators, washer and dryer included with property without warranty. Kensington Track sits in the Northwest area of Oxnard, off of Ventura Road and Second Street. Within a 5 mile radius, you can reach the beach and marina, Riverpark golf, fine dining, shopping and theater at The Collection, Hospital, and Port Hueneme Naval Base. Easy access to the 101 Freeway. Stay cool and enjoy the ocean breeze all year long.
5. 1120 Fanshell Walk, Oxnard, CA, 93035 - Desirable single story Mandalay Bay Village townhouse conveniently located close to the beach marina, parks, shopping and restaurants. This 3 bedroom and 2 bath home with gated yard is tucked away offering lots of privacy while being just steps from a very nice pool and jacuzzi. Other features include: Spacious living room with vaulted ceilings, tile flooring and fireplace * An ample kitchen with tile countertops, breakfast nook, new range, new microwave and greenhouse window * Large master bedroom with full bath, mirrored wardrobe closet doors and private patio * Two car garage with roll-up garage door and electric opener.
6. 317 Field Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033 - Welcome to 317 Field Street in the gated community of Westwind in the south end of Oxnard. This 3bed 2.5bath, two story home features 1,672sqft of living space. This home has an open floor plan from the living room, formal dinning area to the kitchen. The kitchen has plenty of cabinet space and a pantry. All bedrooms are upstairs and has a bonus area for an office or a kids play area. Additional features includes a tankless water heater, water softener and custom window treatments through out.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.