Friday, April 1, 2022 / by Michael Szakos
The purpose of title insurance is to protect the Lender and the Buyer against loss from mistakes which could have occurred in the abstract of the title and claims which cannot be discovered by an examination of public records.
Such mistakes include:
• Fraudulent representations
• Undisclosed or missing heirs
• Invalid divorces
• False affidavits
• Liens involving judgments and mechanics
• Unpaid taxes
• Mistakes in recordings and title searches
• Defective foreclosures or tax sales
• Deeds executed under a defective power of attorney
• Clerical errors in the land records
Title Insurance is One of Six important factors when buying. Whether you are about to buy your first home, or are planning to make a move to your next home, it is critical that you inform yourself about ALL the factors involved.
In answer to this issue, industry insiders have prepared a FREE special report entitled "6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy".
Order this report NOW to find out what you need to know to secure the best mortgage for your next move.