Friday, June 19, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Its #MoveUpMonday! Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of June 22nd 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California.
1. 3972 Dean Drive, Ventura, CA, 93003- 4 bedrooms + dedicated office and 3 full bathrooms 2 bedrooms are masters each with private bathrooms. Upstairs master bedroom has balcony over looking Arundell Barranca and property pond (about 800 gallons) & 3-tier waterfall feature. Large well-cared for lot with several fruit trees. Large above ground, spa included in the sale without warranty. Pergola with corrugated tin roof for shade in back yard.
2. 1715 Urbana Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Function meets Elegance in all of the 3100+ square feet of this bright and spacious 6 Bed /3 Bath house (with 2 Bed Rooms and a full bath on the first floor) in North Oxnard, close to 101 and St. John's Hospital. Located in a neighborhood that has continually upscaled itself, with all your essential needs at a walking distance (cafes, restaurants, salons, groceries, pharmacy, banking, insurance), the house offers so much convenience and so many utilitarian options.
3. 1016 Paseo Ortega , Oxnard, CA, 93030- Beautiful well maintained updated home boasts 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with a 3 car garage and driveway in a highly desirable North Oxnard neighborhood. Home is located near freeway and walking distance to schools, parks, hospital, restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the cool breeze inside this beautiful and spacious home.
4. 1624 Urbana Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Lovely North Oxnard home features 4 bedrooms with an additional bonus room, and 2.5 baths. The bonus room can be used as a bedroom. The master bedroom features a large walk in closet, an on suite bathroom with a separate jetted soaking tub. The kitchen features granite counter tops and double ovens, and an extra large pantry. The home has new laminate flooring and paint throughout. AC was recently added to the home.
5. 7427 Wilson Street, Ventura, CA, 93003- This exceptional single story home is sure to impress! Upon entering the home you will notice attention to detail along with custom finishes that include crown moldings, recessed lighting and plantation shutters throughout most rooms. The kitchen opens to the family room and backyard which provides a fantastic place to enjoy family or to entertain. A breakfast bar island, walk-in pantry and custom kitchen cabinet extension with wine rack round out the kitchen.
6. 340 Hamilton Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- Located in the coveted neighborhood above Ventura college, this updated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has an OPEN CONCEPT kitchen, living room and dining room while still providing dedicated areas for each. Featuring the best of traditional and contemporary finishes, with hardwood floors, neutral paint colors, white built- in cabinetry, crown molding, and a large custom fireplace in the living room.
7. 2201 Broadmoor Court, Oxnard, CA, 93036- With over 3000 square feet this spacious home is open concept & modern with the large kitchen open to an inviting family room with one of two fireplaces to make this spacious home feel cozy & a large patio surrounded by mature trees - perfect for entertaining. Kitchen features a large island & enough cabinets for the most ambitious cook. Walls of windows let light flood into every corner of this beautiful home.The living room has soaring ceiling & French doors that open from the formal dining room to another patio area.
8. 9501 Darling Road, Ventura, CA, 93004- The main entry level is the Kitchen, Great Room, Dining, Living, Guest suite/ office and full bath. The kitchen has a new huge KitchenAide refrigerator, double ovens, gas cook top, granite counter tops, custom cabinetry and a roomy breakfast area opening to a great room, luxuriously appointed with crown molding, hardwood flooring and custom crafted built in entertainment center, definitely the heart of this home.
9.1231 Patricia Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Home features two master bedroom suites, each with their own private bathroom. Master suite upstairs recently remodeled with new dual vanities, paint, floors, fixtures along with a large walk-in closet. Master suite down stairs is extra large, offers tile floors and french doors leading to large rear yard with covered patio. Kitchen was remodeled with maple cabinets, granite counter tops, double Dutch ovens, newer 36' cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher. Formal dining area is located next to kitchen and french doors lead out to raised composition rear deck patio.
10. 1831 Diego Way, Oxnard, CA, 93030-This 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Cabrillo Park home in Oxnard home is a diamond in the rough.
To find out about the best deals in town, including ones that you can’t find on the internet, as soon as they are available so you can beat out all the other buyers go to: https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist