Monday, May 10, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $108 a day*! This list of homes is current as of May 10, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.741 Aspen Circle, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Beautiful house located in summer field residence--Large Rooms with oak hardwood flooring through out the house-Great large windows in living room-Dining room-Den room area--High ceiling--Gives you a feeling of being in open space---Also home has a Solar system-- Has an AC system--Up dated Kitchen area-- granite counter tops--3 car Garage- with a lot of space--Large Master bedroom-Large with built in shelves of oak wood also in the other closets---Also has a very nice bedroom down stairs---Much more to see --Also has a very large outside yard --large Patio area. -Many fruit trees Avocado-orange --apple-Lemon---also has areas to plant flowers & veges--IN SHORT YOU HAVE TO COME AND SEE THE HOUSE
2. 1504 Mulligan Street, Oxnard, CA, 93036- This beautifully upgraded home is in a gated community, centrally located, adjacent to River Ridge Golf Course, and within minutes to the beach. As you enter, you are met with designer touches, wood floors, and many upgrades throughout. The dining and living room is open and airy with a fireplace, custom drapery, and custom rods. French doors lead you out to the back yard with a Mediterranean feel, an irrigation drip system, automatic controls, custom decomposed granite in the outdoor dining area. As you move back through the home into the kitchen which has a tiled backsplash, Unlacquered brass faucet, and sprayer from the UK, a newer dishwasher, a sink pendant from Rejuvenation, and the kitchen island with custom lighting. Soft water system with a special filter for mineralized drinking water. The downstairs bath has acrylic shelving, a custom-made vanity with a granite counter, and a granite sink. Custom tiled and wood stairs lead you to the second-floor loft area that can be used as a game room or sitting area. Three bedrooms and a Master suite with custom blackout drapery, and custom shades with an operable blackout. An en-suite bathroom with custom large subway tiles, a floor-to-ceiling shower with a spotless frameless glass walk-in shower, and a black freestanding tub. Upstairs laundry room with custom herringbone tile on the floor. The community also offers a recreation room, pool, spa/hot tub, outdoor cooking area and playground.
3. 636 Princessa Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Immaculate and turnkey home in great Oxnard neighborhood! Located on a quiet tree-lined street in West Village, this freshly remodeled 5 bedroom, 3 bath home offers over 2,300sf of living space. The home welcomes you with gorgeous cathedral ceilings, a bright spacious layout, and new laminate flooring. Fully renovated & open concept kitchen complete with new white cabinetry, quartz countertops, open shelving, brand new stainless steel appliances, and all new fixtures. Ideal for entertaining, the kitchen and family room flow through slider doors out to the back patio and expansive backyard. Laundry, one bedroom and full bath conveniently located on main floor. Upstairs are four additional bedrooms including master bedroom suite featuring an ensuite bath with walk-in closet, dual sink vanity, soaking tub and stall shower. Guest bath has also been updated with new vanity, tile flooring, and all new fixtures. Other upgrades include fresh interior and exterior paint, new carpeting in bedrooms, recessed LED lighting, new light fixtures & hardware throughout, and fresh sod and irrigation in front yard. Conveniently located just minutes to schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, and freeway.
4. 730 Waverly Court, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This North Oxnard home features 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms with approx. 2900 square feet with a Pool/Spa on an oversized Lot. One bedroom and bathroom located downstairs. Perfect for Mother in law or Guests. The newly redone flooring reflects comfort and style throughout. Its spacious family room with one of the 3 fireplaces opens to the newly remodeled kitchen. With granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances self closing cabinets and customized rolling island. Sunken Living room with fireplace and separate formal dining room too. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. Its large Master bedroom is paired with a separate sitting area by the cozy fireplace and its own master bathroom. It also has plenty of storage with his and her closets. The exterior lighting enhances your evenings by the pool. Great area for entertaining and BBQ's with family and guests. Owners looking for a quick sale.
5. 636 Aquamarine Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- One of the largest homes in Citrus Walk! Over 3,050 square feet of luxury living space and a huge nearly 7,500sf lot with a big back yard that borders all one-story homes for lots of privacy. Much desired downstairs bedroom and full bathroom. Old-style long and wide driveway to a three-car garage. Large master bedroom, bathroom, walk-in, and a large loft plus Jack and Jill arrangement upstairs for two additional bedrooms. Wait until you see this master bathroom! Built in 2007 and well maintained, this house was painted inside and out in 2015. Upmarket wood floors in nearly every room. Dual, zoned Air Conditioning, and two fireplaces, one in the living room and one in the family room. Citrus Walk is a great neighborhood to raise a family with a first-rate in-tract park for the little ones and only a few blocks from Ventura's huge Community Park on Kimball Road with its state-of-the-art Aquatic Center, new sports fields, and 1.3-mile walk/jog trail. Professional photos to come. More photos coming!
6. 390 Contra Costa Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- CITRUS HILLS-Largest Plan. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and LOFT (could be modified to 5th bdrm) Sought after open floor plan offering high ceilings. lots of light. Large formal living & dining room opens to beautiful side yard with trellis. Great Family room w/Fireplace opens to kitchen w/prep island. Plenty of cupboards , storage, pantry for the chef in you. Downstairs bedroom w/ en-suite bath. Upstairs you will find large open loft for the kids or office space. Additional 2 guest bedrooms & full bath. Oversized Master Suite offers high ceilings, lots of windows with views of the Foot Hills....Large master bath with soaking tub, separate shower & double vanity. Huge walk in closet with storage. The must have desirable inside LAUNDRY ROOM with extra storage...... Enjoy the morning sun in this entertainers backyard. Built in BBQ, fire-pit & custom Trellises. No homes behind you so you can see all the beauty of our hillside. 3 CAR GARAGE. A must see!
7. 10765 Darling Road, Ventura, CA, 93004- Welcome to this highly upgraded, 5 bedroom estate home in East Ventura! Immediately upon entering the home you can see the quality of the home with its grand foyer and travertine tile flooring. Hardwood flooring in the living room area with travertine tile floors in the family room and kitchen. The large open gourmet kitchen has an island with breakfast bar and also includes a stovetop grill and stainless steel appliances and granite counters. This home also has the very sought after first floor bedroom and full bathroom! The over-sized primary suite is located on the second floor and has two walk-in closets, a jetted bathtub, with dual vanity sinks. The secondary bedrooms are good size and have lots of light and share a bathroom with two separate washrooms. The oversized three car garage and additional uncovered parking spaces provide plenty of space for toys or cars. Additional features include dual zoned A/C, storage shed with electrical wiring, and easy access to 126 freeway with a short drive to the beaches! This home is sure to impress!!
9. 9357 Santa Margarita Road, Ventura, CA, 93004- Come and see this beautiful and spacious Woodside Greens 4+3 with nearly 2500 sq. ft. of space and light. Features include volume ceilings, abundant windows, custom shutters, 2 fireplaces, including one located in a private master bedroom retreat, an island kitchen naturally illuminated with a skylight,, large living and family rooms, 1 downstairs bedroom/office with adjacent full bath, 3 upstairs bedrooms with guest bath and large master bath, air conditioning, state of the art solar power generation system, 3 car garage, backyard pool with separate spa and gazebo. The Woodside Greens neighborhood has long been considered one of Ventura's premier east end neighborhoods where pride of ownership is evident throughout. Here's an opportunity for you to simply move in and enjoy Ventura at its finest without breaking the bank.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.