Monday, May 3, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $108 a day*! This list of homes is current as of May 3, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.390 Contra Costa Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- CITRUS HILLS-Largest Plan. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and LOFT (could be modified to 5th bdrm) Sought after open floor plan offering high ceilings. lots of light. Large formal living & dining room opens to beautiful side yard with trellis. Great Family room w/Fireplace opens to kitchen w/prep island. Plenty of cupboards , storage, pantry for the chef in you. Downstairs bedroom w/ en-suite bath. Upstairs you will find large open loft for the kids or office space. Additional 2 guest bedrooms & full bath. Oversized Master Suite offers high ceilings, lots of windows with views of the Foot Hills....Large master bath with soaking tub, separate shower & double vanity. Huge walk in closet with storage. The must have desirable inside LAUNDRY ROOM with extra storage...... Enjoy the morning sun in this entertainers backyard. Built in BBQ, fire-pit & custom Trellises. No homes behind you so you can see all the beauty of our hillside. 3 CAR GARAGE. A must see!
2. 4125 Harbour Island Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93035- A Seabridge beauty! This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home with 2820 sq ft is south facing and has loads of upgrades***This is the much preferred Plan 2 floor plan where you don't walk into the kitchen, and instead there's a cozy living area with shutters, rich hardwood floors throughout the lower level and a stunning Kitchen with stainless appliances, rich wood cabinets, granite counters and rich tile back splash***The Kitchen opens to the Den which is perfect for entertaining as well as to the outdoor patio***Downstairs there is one bedroom and bath, and the 2 car garage is loaded with extra storage***Outside you can enjoy afternoon bargeques, a no maintenance yard with its pavers , a fountain and so much more***Upstirs there is an open Den and then the MASTER SUITE which includes a fireplace, VIEWS OF THE WATER, newly upgraded travertine shower, stone floors and new granite on the spa bathtub and counters. Also upstairs is the laundry room and two more bedrooms and bath***Located in Seabridge in the Channel Islands harbor where you can enjoy the Clubhouse, Fitness Center and Pool/Spa, or just walk to restaurants or enjoy all the boating amenities.
3. 670 Saratoga Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- Great 3 bedroom 3 bath Ventura home in the Legacy Park neighborhood. (with potential of a 4th bedroom) Recently remodeled and updated with Solar (owned) and brand new HVAC System and A/C. The downstairs features Vaulted Ceilings, Wood Shutters , Travertine flooring and a double sided Fireplace that is assessable from the family and living room. , Spacious light and bright kitchen with Granite counters and a large Island, with plenty of cabinets for storage. This floor plan offers a downstairs bedroom adjacent to a full bath. A striking Custom Railing on the staircase, leads you the upstairs area, flooring has been upgraded with luxury Vinyl plank, laundry room with a work station and cabinets, master bedroom has vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet , spacious master bath with soaking tub, newer light fixtures, internal doors and hardware throughout. The 3rd and 4th bedroom have been combined to create one large room great for siblings, office, studio or den. This is a rare find with all the bells and whistles, Located on Saratoga North of Vernon which limits flow of traffic, close to the Government Center, park, shopping and easy freeway access.
4. 1024 Via Ondulando, Ventura, CA 93003- Own this home in the exclusive area of Ventura. This is a large house that has been gutted and the owners do not have the time to renovate the property so they are giving the opportunity to make this your dream home. The windows have been bought and they are high end and new water heater and wiring. Large lot with an Ocean view and deep pool with Jacuzzi. This is a fixer upper.
5. 11364 Violeta Street , Ventura, CA, 93004- Opportunity for Homeowner (primary residence is 3+2) to achieve income from rental units (Two Units are 2+1). Located in East Ventura (Saticoy). Three (3) detached units on one parcel, each with separate utility meters. Buyer to verify all property information. Please DO NOT disturb tenants.
6. 1393 Phelps Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Welcome Home! This spacious, well maintained, sought after, 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home is nestled on a quiet, family friendly neighborhood on the East End of Ventura. This home features 2155 square feet of living space, vaulted ceilings, a three car garage, complete new fencing around the backyard and recently replaced Central Air. Boasts newer Plantation shutters throughout, a massive upstairs Master Suite, a water softener and rooftop Solar Panels. The East end is known for its sunny, warm weather... The backyard Is perfect for relaxing or entertaining, walking distance to Fritz Huntsinger Park or just a short jaunt to the Ventura Aquatic Center! This neighborhood is zoned for some of Ventura's best schools Atlas Elementary - Academy of Technology and Leadership. Balboa Middle School and Buena High School. Easy 101/126 freeway access. Text or call to schedule your showing...make this house your Home!
7. 741 Aspen Circle, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Beautiful house located in summer field residence--Large Rooms with oak hardwood flooring through out the house-Great large windows in living room-Dining room-Den room area--High ceiling--Gives you a feeling of being in open space---Also home has a Solar system-- Has an AC system--Up dated Kitchen area-- granite counter tops--3 car Garage- with a lot of space--Large Master bedroom-Large with built in shelves of oak wood also in the other closets---Also has a very nice bedroom down stairs---Much more to see --Also has a very large outside yard --large Patio area. -Many fruit trees Avocado-orange --apple-Lemon---also has areas to plant flowers & veges--IN SHORT YOU HAVE TO COME AND SEE THE HOUSE
8. 244 Los Altos Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Get a chance to own in one of the newest communities in Ventura, The Farm. Here you have a traditional (no alleyway loaded) garage, a great park for the kids and grandkids right across the street, in a friendly, walkable community. This desirable floor plan has an open kitchen and is the only floor plan in the neighborhood with a three car garage. With the three car garage, shed in the backyard, plenty of closets and cupboards, and oversized walk in pantry, you will never run out of storage!. Landscaping is done with upgraded pavers and irrigation for the garden to grow delicious tomatoes! Double sliding glass doors lead to a hot tub and fire pit, for perfect outdoor/indoor living. 3 bedrooms and 2 bath upstairs with 1 bedroom and 1 bath downstairs. The large upstairs master features a soaking tub and walk-in closet. Finally, with an upstairs oversized laundry room, custom one of a kind barn doors and lots of upgrades and custom touches, this house is a must see. Call today.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.