Monday, May 24, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $99 a day*! This list of homes is current as of May 24, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.3317 Fairmont Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Beautiful Home located at Victoria Estate, a 24 hour guarded gated community with low HOA. This corner home is so bright and inviting with vaulted high ceiling. Fantastic floor plan for entertaining with kitchen open to family room and the backyard. 1 bedroom and full bath downstairs and loft on second floor. A few steps away from community pool, spa, gym and banquet room. Walking distant to Oxnard High School and Thurgood Marshall Elementary.
2. 390 Contra Costa Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- CITRUS HILLS-Largest Plan. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and LOFT (could be modified to 5th bdrm) Sought after open floor plan offering high ceilings. lots of light. Large formal living & dining room opens to beautiful side yard with trellis. Great Family room w/Fireplace opens to kitchen w/prep island. Plenty of cupboards , storage, pantry for the chef in you. Downstairs bedroom w/ en-suite bath. Upstairs you will find large open loft for the kids or office space. Additional 2 guest bedrooms & full bath. Oversized Master Suite offers high ceilings, lots of windows with views of the Foot Hills....Large master bath with soaking tub, separate shower & double vanity. Huge walk in closet with storage. The must have desirable inside LAUNDRY ROOM with extra storage...... Enjoy the morning sun in this entertainers backyard. Built in BBQ, fire-pit & custom Trellises. No homes behind you so you can see all the beauty of our hillside. 3 CAR GARAGE. A must see!
3. 2486 Scoter Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003 - Not too often a 5 bedroom house hits the MLS!! This one won't last! Downstairs en suite bedroom. Three car garage, large in-ground spa. Welcome home!
4. 1150 Pisco Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93035 - Welcome to this lovely turnkey, two-story Oxnard home. This 2,152+ sq ft home boasts 5 beds & 3.5 baths with approximately 10,000 sq. ft. lot. You are welcomed into an elegant living room & dining room with recessed lighting & vaulted ceiling. Make your way into the beautifully upgraded Kitchen with Corian countertops. Enjoy some free time in the spacious Family Room that adjoins the kitchen. Upstairs the Master suite with its master bath offers dual vanities and a walk-in shower. Three other spacious bedrooms upstairs too. Make your way to the backyard which offers ample space for lounge chairs for relaxing and entertaining. This home also features a new roof, dual pane windows throughout, two sheds, and a permitted downstairs private addition with its own bed, bath, & office space. Let's talk location! Only 2 miles from the Channel Island Harbor and Oxnard state beaches. With a friendly and peaceful community, you can't let this one go!
5. 801 Joliet Place, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Fixer upper opportunity! This large 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is situated on a large corner lot in the Lionsgate tract. Vaulted ceilings and lots of windows. One bedroom is on the first floor. Huge master bedroom suite and Jack & Jill bedrooms on second level. Three car garage.
6. 1807 Daffodil Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- This is THE ONE! Highly desirable 'Enclave' home located on a quiet corner near the walking path and park! This beautiful home was built in 2017 and shows like new. The home is well-appointed with an open floorplan including a large eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, quality cabinets, an oversized island, and plenty of storage; the living area is spacious with great flow between the kitchen and backyard area; the downstairs bedroom has an adjoining full bathroom, and the (epoxy floor!) garage has plenty of room for toys and parking. Upstairs the rooms are all large, with an oversized master bedroom suite, complete with a large walk-in closet, and a double vanity master bathroom with separate shower and bath. The two secondary bedrooms are adjoined by a 'Jack and Jill' bathroom with a double vanity, and there is a large upstairs laundry room. The home has quality tile floors downstairs, and luxury vinyl plank floors in the upstairs living and bedroom areas. Other amenities include a tankless Rheem water heater, plantation shutters, epoxy floors in the garage, plenty of storage, and a lovely/private backyard area with a built in BBQ island. This is one of the best locations in this excellent neighborhood, and NO HOA or Mello Roos!
7. 10765 Darling Road, Ventura, CA, 93004- Welcome to this highly upgraded, 5 bedroom estate home in East Ventura! Immediately upon entering the home you can see the quality of the home with its grand foyer and travertine tile flooring. Hardwood flooring in the living room area with travertine tile floors in the family room and kitchen. The large open gourmet kitchen has an island with breakfast bar and also includes a stovetop grill and stainless steel appliances and granite counters. This home also has the very sought after first floor bedroom and full bathroom! The over-sized primary suite is located on the second floor and has two walk-in closets, a jetted bathtub, with dual vanity sinks. The secondary bedrooms are good size and have lots of light and share a bathroom with two separate washrooms. The oversized three car garage and additional uncovered parking spaces provide plenty of space for toys or cars. Additional features include dual zoned A/C, storage shed with electrical wiring, and easy access to 126 freeway with a short drive to the beaches! This home is sure to impress!!
8. 1209 Briana Circle, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This is a nice property with lots of upgrades that looks almost like a brand new home. 4 bedrooms with 2.5 Baths With Over 2,000 Sq. Ft. of living space. New 100% water proof wood like floor in all bedrooms and hall way, New Paint all throughout except garage, Wood Shutters, Kitchen has New gas range, microwave and a new back splash. Granite counter top. All cabinets were painted and looks like new. Property is close to freeway, shopping, restaurants and St. John Hospital. Walking distance to Pacifica High School, Middle School and Elementary School. Steps away from the Park and Play Area. This is a must see.
9. 1178 Via Cielito , Ventura, CA, 93003- Many possibilities for this very impressive 6 Bedrooms and 3 Baths of about 2500 Sq. Ft Home. Perfect for a Large Family up in the Rolling Hills of the much awaited Desirable View Home. This 2 Story Home has 4 Bedrooms Downstairs. Upstairs is Complete with a Living Area, Bedroom, Den or Sitting Area, a Fireplace and another Full Kitchen. Upstairs can be used as an Office, Room for the In-laws, a Media Room, Craft Room, a Gamers Room and a Balcony to Enjoy the Relaxing Unobstructed View and Serenity of the Canyons and Ocean. The possibilities are endless. Home features 2 fireplaces, Downstairs has Crown Molding all around. Home is Handicap Friendly. All Bathrooms have walk in Showers with Massive Tile Work. Some Update Needed to Buyers Standard and Taste. This home is perfect for a growing family, a MULTIGENERATIONAL Family and a Family that Loves to Entertain. Sellers are Retiring.
10. 2370 Diamond Head Way, Oxnard, CA, 93036- This spectacular 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home is located in the highly desirable Cypress Pointe Community which is surrounded by the beautiful River Ridge Golf Course and just minutes away from The Collection. The home boasts an impressive floor plan perfect for entertaining as well maintaining your privacy. Downstairs youll find a spacious kitchen with tons of granite counter and cabinet space, custom venetian plastered walls, a formal living room, formal dining area as well as a family room, main floor bedroom, a full bathroom, and laundry room. As you make your way upstairs youll instantly notice the loft area ideal for an office area or game room. Upstairs you have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which include an impressive master suite with a private en suite bathroom and tons of closet space. In the back yard youll find a variety of flowers and trees as well as custom built fire pit with plenty of seating around it. The house comes with a reverse osmosis water filtration system as well as a water softening system. The community features a pool/spa area, tennis courts, basketball court, and plenty of landscaped areas to enjoy your time outdoors.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.