Friday, November 20, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard California, for as little as $2,442 a month*! This list of homes is current as of November 20, 2020. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
1.419 Garonne Street, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Warm and cozy 2,076 sq-ft Riverpark corner home for sale with 3 bedrooms (2 large main bedrooms), 4 bathrooms, bonus room and 3 car garage. Front entry leads to the formal living and dining room featuring a fireplace, wood flooring and several windows providing ample natural light. Kitchen includes newer quartz counters, mosaic tile backsplash, newer stainless steel appliances, under-mounted sink and faucet. Family room with media alcove leads out to the sizable, easy maintenance backyard with block walls. Second floor landing leads to the bedrooms featuring two large main bedrooms, both with bathroom en-suite and walk-in closets. Additional features include central heating and air conditioning, two-tone paint, recessed lighting, faux wood blinds and newer carpet. East Park is steps away with a massive greenbelt area, playground, restrooms, basketball and tennis courts, barbecue and picnic areas. Walking distance to 6 other parks and The Collection featuring a wide range of shopping (Gap, REI, Target, Whole Foods), dining (Cheesecake Factory, Five Guys, Larsen's Grill, Lazy Dog, Yard House) and entertainment (Century Theaters, Levity Live Comedy Club).
2. 3522 North Oxnard Boulevard, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Looking for a new home with an amazing location? Built in 2015, this turnkey 4 bedroom 3 bath home might be the perfect home for you. This home has a full bedroom and bath conveniently located downstairs. You'll enjoy an attached 2 car garage with a Tankless water heater, built in shelving, Epoxied garage floors, Water Softener, Stainless Steel appliances, Quartz counter tops, waterproof vinyl plank throughout, and recessed lighting. Enjoy an amazing park right across the street from the house that has a basketball court, tennis courts and a playground area for kids. Walking distance to many shops and restaurants at the Collection.
3. 1861 Pelican Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- We offer good value and great curb appeal with this Ventura 3+2 single story fixer located in the Bird Tract; a desirable well established centrally located Ventura neighborhood. Featuring an open floor plan, large yards, newer furnace, A/C, on demand hot water system, rear patio with wooden patio shade cover, extra wide front driveway, potential for smaller R.V. or boat parking, large garage and in close proximity to shopping, dining, public transportation, major highways, beaches, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.
4. 2020 Peoria Place, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Largest square foot home in the neighborhood. The floor plan has been altered to maximize living spaces and usability for your largest family(s). All permitted 4bedroom and 3 full bathrooms, single story home. Large Livingroom, Separate Familyroom and an oversized Permitted addition with full bathroom that can be used as separate guest quarters or use your imagination. Newer kitchen with oak cabinets, granite counters and tile floors, Newer paint, Newer carpet. Newer dual paint windows and slider. Low maintenance front and back yard. Refreshing pool can be used year round. 2 car garage. Located on the inner-corner of the street and plenty of street parking. Close to Schools, High school, Oxnard College, quick drive to Channel Islands University, Port Hueneme Base, Point Mugu Naval Base and local beaches.
5. 845 North G Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Welcome to this charming single story family home in North Oxnard. This 4 bedroom 2-bathroom home features an updated remodeled kitchen, tile like flooring, newer windows, remodeled bathrooms and much more. Proximity is everything and this home has it. It's close to schools, shopping centers, worship centers, Highway 101, the Collection and Oxnard beaches.
6.11263 Darling Road, Ventura, CA, 93004- CHECK THE COMPS and walk into equity! HOT off the grill and back on the market! This beauty has a fabulous wrap-around porch, park-like landscaping and loads of curb appeal! Nearly 2,300sf of spacious living areas that include a formal living room, a formal dining, a family room with a fireplace opened to the kitchen. Upstairs offers 4 huge bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a bonus loft that could be 5 bedrooms plus a huge laundry room! Upgrades include: Granite countertops, Stainless steel appliances, deep mahogany colored cabinets, matching flooring, and also a salt water softener! Sellers are willing to include newer Solar Panels for FREE for the right price! 2 car garage attached with direct access! DON'T MISS OUT! AGENTS: Please read Private Remarks for showing instructions.
7. 315 North H Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This adorable 6 bedroom 2 bath home is located on North 'H' Street. Home built in 1952 featuring 1768 square feet of living space. Home features an open floor plan for a LARGE family or multi families!! Double detached garage. Alongside beautiful fenced, well maintained in ground pool. Fruit bearing avocado and orange trees. HURRY WONT LAST. PERFECT for LARGE family. Close to schools, churches and shopping.
8. 505 Calle Capistrano , Oxnard, CA, 93030- This beautiful and bright property offers an open floor plan. Featuring wood-like floors, crown molding throughout, dramatic cathedral ceilings, separate his and hers walk-in closets in master bedroom, large gourmet kitchen with center island and newer appliances, newer HVAC system, and much more. Quaint yet lovely backyard is perfect for enjoying the outdoors with minimal maintenance. A well manicured, gated community in a great central location in North Oxnard. Easily accessible to freeway access, premium shopping, minutes to the beach and much more. Please do not disturb occupant. More photos to follow.
9. 515 Nile River Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome to River Park, one of the most sought after communities in Oxnard. This 4 Bedroom 3 Bath fully detached home is a highly desired floorpan because it has a 1 Bed/Full Bath downstairs. The kitchen is large, featuring granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Located off the kitchen is your formal dining area and family room which connects to your attached 2 car garage. Backyard features new sod and is perfect for the summer BBQ's. On the other side of the home is a long stretch of soil with several varieties of vegetables, definitely a go to spot for that green thumb personality. This home reflects pride of ownership and is priced to sell. Located within walking distance to parks, walking trails, retail stores, restaurants and minutes from freeway access. Come see why so many people want to live in this community.
10. 441 Hazelwood Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Boasting an array of sleek finishes, this Ranch Style home is sure to captivate your eyes and heart as you walk in. This beautiful home offers an open space where you can entertain everyone. The kitchen beautifully remodeled with with a country style touch, with farmhouse sink and lots of quartz countertop and customized cabinetries. The house is surrounded with plantation shutters and faux blinds throughout. This home also features a cozy sunroom that offers an ample amount of space for entertainment or just relaxing with your family. All bedrooms offers a decent size with a newly remodeled masters bathroom with barn door enclosure. This home also features a spacious backyard perfect for children to play in and also a front yard. Come see this cozy home and get ready to fall in love!
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.