Friday, January 8, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard, for as little as $2,394 a month*! This list of homes is current as of January 8, 2021. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 7245 Arthur Rondo , Ventura, CA, 93003- Great location on a quiet cul-de-sac in Ventura. Opportunity knocks to bring your imagination to life! Property is a fixer. Expanded living room with a fireplace. Private backyard with an orange tree! Two car garage with plenty of storage. Close to shopping, schools, parks and easy access to the freeway!
2. 512 Xanadu Way, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Charming home on a corner lot! This home in The Axis possesses 3 bedrooms, a study, 2-1/2 baths, a large kitchen, dining room, great room, and spacious back yard. The kitchen has granite counter tops, dark wood cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances and an island. The master suite is complete with dual sinks, a walk-in closet and shower with a separate tub. The laundry room is located upstairs for added convenience. Energy saving features include dual-glazed vinyl windows and an energy-efficient concrete tile roof with AC and heat. Riverpark is a community with neighborhood parks, playgrounds, BBQ areas, basketball / tennis courts, walking paths, schools and a fire department. Situated in close proximity to The Collection with offers restaurants, shops and sites for local festivals.
3. 187 Princeton Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome to 187 Princeton Ave in Oxnard, CA! This spacious single family home sits on a huge 7,446 sqft corner lot and features ample yard space and parking for 10+ cars or even an RV, providing plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. The potential rental space with a separate entrance makes this home a must see for multiple family buyers or those looking for an income property. Situated in a family-friendly and desirable North Oxnard neighborhood near Rio Lindo park and with commuter friendly easy access to the 101 freeway, this home is sure to go fast!
4. 1064North A Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This is it! A tremendous opportunity to own in the Meadowcrest tract. This spacious, 4 bed, 3.5 bath detached property is perfect for an investor or an owner occupant. The second level affords 3 bedrooms including the main 'primary' bedroom. The third level offers a second 'primary' bedroom. The lower level offers hardwood floors and the the kitchen has been upgraded with custom countertops and backsplash. This home also features an attached 2 car garage and low maintenance yard space perfect for an evening bbq or for your puppies to relax. No Mello Roos here, yet close to enjoy all the wonderful amenities of the COLLECTION. HOA dues are just $105. Close to freeways.
5.1721 Rivas Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93035- This two story home is located in a desirable Oxnard neighborhood. This home features an open floor plan, large kitchen with plenty of cabinet and counter space as well as newer stainless steel appliances. Upstairs you will find all 3 bedrooms, a full hall bath and a full bath off of the master bedroom. The private backyard is perfect for entertaining guests. Other features include a large enclosed patio, newer roof, and plenty of storage. No HOA and No Mello-Roos.
6.372North H Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This listing has no description.
7. 250 Irwin Way, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Gorgeous corner lot home in the Pacific Cove Community city of Oxnard CA. It features more than 2100 sq.ft. of open and spacious floor plan. Warm and charming family room, a good size dining area and lovely kitchen. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious loft upstairs possible a 4th bedroom and a den perfect as an office.
8. 6564 Greenhill Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- Amazing Opportunity to purchase a 3 bed/ 2 bath single story home on an oversized, more than 12,000 sq ft lot in a great neighborhood! Excellent location close to Victoria Ave shopping, restaurants, local schools & parks. Also provides close proximity to freeway north & south to reach LA & Santa Barbara quickly. Owner passed away peacefully in home NOT due to COVID. Foundation cracked so cash buyers only please.
9. 2020 Peoria Place, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Largest square foot home in the neighborhood. The floor plan has been altered to maximize living spaces and usability for your largest family(s). All permitted 4bedroom and 3 full bathrooms, single story home. Large Livingroom, Separate Familyroom and an oversized Permitted addition with full bathroom that can be used as separate guest quarters or use your imagination. Newer kitchen with oak cabinets, granite counters and tile floors, Newer paint, Newer carpet. Newer dual paint windows and slider. Low maintenance front and back yard. Refreshing pool can be used year round. 2 car garage. Located on the inner-corner of the street and plenty of street parking. Close to Schools, High school, Oxnard College, quick drive to Channel Islands University, Port Hueneme Base, Point Mugu Naval Base and local beaches.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.